Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guuurrrrrl, Please

So you know that life doesn't always go according to plan, right? Yeah, sometimes it sucks. For a week I've been living in Rexburg now, and everything was all sunshine and daisies, rainbows and butterflies. Then last night rolled around. So la-di-dah, I'm doing my homework, we have FHE and I continue to finish my homework. The clock strikes ten and, wahoo! I am done! I get up and look around and... nothing. I can't find my roommates anywhere. So I text my one of them. Apparently, they left and thought I knew about it, and that I was choosing to stay home or something. Miscommunication and whatnot. That assumption would be incorrect. Anyways, they come home and the situation gets blown way out of proportion. Seriously, it was crazy. Eventually we got it all simmered down, so everything is fine now. I just keep telling myself that, hey, sometimes things suck. They don't go the way you want them to, whatever. The important thing is that you make things right, and you put what happened in the past. And preferably leave it there. It may be hard, but I'm going to attempt to take my own advice on this one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this happened! It happens at least once to everyone. The important thing is that you guys work together to make sure that things stay peaceful. There is nothing worse than being in college and having roommate problems, trust me! Good job on finishing your homework though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I should text you about exactly what is happening. You won't believe it.

    ReplyDelete