Friday, September 24, 2010

You've Got Mail!

So I got an email today on my university email saying that I had a package waiting for me at the auxiliary services building. So we set out on an epic journey to find this mysterious, yet to be seen building. Come to find out it's in the middle of nowhere. So we get there and the lady brings my package to me, and it's HUGE. Okay, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. But it was still big. And it was from my DQ friends, Grim-Graham, Koko, and Shnookums! Yes! Then I've gotta lug this thing back to the dorm, which isn't too close, but it was all good because I got a package from friends! I got in the door and got out my knife and cut right through that packing tape. Most random/awesome package ever! A coloring book with crayons, a vanilla candle that smells like a cupcake, a St. Louis sweater, a giant bag of Peanut M&M's, and a special kit that's for our knowing about only haha. So yeah, random but awesome! These are also the friends that bought me my dream bike for a going-away present. Yes, I am incredibly lucky. So that package pretty much just made my week. And I was having a pretty sucky week, so life is awesome now. I'm now loving life. Life is good. Now I just need to keep that in mind for when I think life sucks again...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got a package from your friends! :) It's always wonderful to get mail. Sometimes I just buy things online, so I'll get something in the mail (I know, I'm pathetic). If you give me your address I'll send you something sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing (about buying stuff online)! It's exciting even when you know what you're getting! Which reminds me I need to buy stamps and envelopes... Writing letters means nothing if you don't actually send them... Haha. Oh and my address is:
    232 Kerr Hall
    525 S. Center St.
    Rexburg, ID 83460
    :)

    ReplyDelete