Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stop, Don't Do It

In a previous post I mentioned how there is one individual within my group of friends that I just can't get along with, and that I was going to try to be better about it. And I have been better about it--all of us have. But there gets to be a point where you don't take it lying down, and you have to stand up for yourself and for your friends. You can't let someone walk all over you time and again and not set them straight once and for all. Yes, I realize sometimes our situations in life can be hard, but in no way does that mean you can take it out on the people who are there for you, the ones you call your friends. It's not right, and I don't want to be hurt by your comments nor do I want to see my friends hurt by them. You say things spitefully and cruelly. You can't try to pass it off as a joke because you noticed it hurt their feelings--it's not funny. At all. So try it one more time, mister, and you'll hear how I really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment